Prices are for 1 to 8 persons (adults & children). Prices include cleaning and change of sheets twice per week. During winter, heating is charged on consumption. To book a property, a booking deposit of 40% is due immediately, the remaining 60% 30 days before arrival. A damage deposit of 800,00 € is to be paid with the remaining rent and is returned in full if no damage is claimed by the owner.
All payments are to be done via bank transfer.
Minimum stay 1 week.
In case of cancellation more than 60 days before arrival, the entire deposit is returned. For cancellations up to 45 days before arrival, 50% of the deposit is returned. Less than 45 days prior to arrival, all payments are forfeited.
To enable us to process your booking we have to ask for personal and private information from you. When you browse the site, we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we can collect any kind of personal information is if you give it to us. This will include the names of anyone in the party booking, your address, telephone number and any other details that may affect your booking. We disclose your information to third parties only for the purpose of completing your transaction with us.